GrindingHub takes place as a presence trade fair and addresses its broad user audience in the industrial core of Germany and far beyond on several levels. The advancing digitalization and the accompanying increased use of digital offerings have long since reached exhibitors as well as visitors. That is why we are supplementing the trade show's presence with efficient digital formats to optimize its appeal and benefits for the industry. In the following, we offer you an overview of the hybrid concept of GrindingHub. Further details can be found in our flyer. If you are interested or have any queries, please feel free to write to us at grindinghub-digital(at)vdw.de.
For GrindingHub 2022, we are launching the hybrid concept with a concentrated offering of digital tools. As an exhibitor, you will benefit not only from the extended contact opportunities with potential customers and trade fair visitors, but also from the data of the participating exhibitors that will be made available afterwards. To register, simply use our registration form (PDF, 611 KB).
Further information, the possibility to register and the media library with recorded videos can be found at grindinghub-digital.de.
4 coherent online formats for your digital trade fair presence
Get started with our Q&A Web Sessions at GrindingHub and show your customers in advance how much expertise you bring to the show.
- Start the hot phase of trade fair preparation with the GrindingHub web sessions: it all kicks off on March 29, 2022!
- Here you can present processes and solutions in 35 minutes: state-of-the-art, practical, tailored to users in breadth and depth.
- 20 minutes of presentation each, followed by 15 minutes of Q&A. The Q&A session takes place in a separate virtual room. Here you can stay in conversation and direct exchange with interested participants. Since no picture or sound recordings are made, content and topics of conversation, individual questions and what is said remain in private!
- The lectures are recorded, provided with an intro and outro and made available to the exhibitor on YouTube.
- The presentations are archived and can be accessed remotely here as well.
- Exhibitors have free design options for their presentations and choose topics, content and focus individually.
- The application takes place via our partner IndustryArena as well as via newsletter and social media. An application from the speakers is also highly recommended.
- At the end of the session, the participating companies receive the contact details of the users registered for their web session. The contact details of users who view the sessions afterwards can also be made available on request and without time restrictions.
- The sessions are moderated by the Industry Arena.
COSTS: 750,00 €
All prices plus VAT.
With the Grinding Solution Forum we combine the advantages of the real trade fair presence with the great reach of digital streaming formats! You could follow the presentations at our forum in Stuttgart live and on site as well as afterwards in the stream. Here exhibitors talk about their topics, application examples or best practice solutions. Each presentation lasts about 20 minutes. It's worth tuning in!
All videos of the Grinding Solution Forum can be found in the media library!
We offer our exhibitors the opportunity to record individually tailored videos. Present your company in the midst of the dynamic trade fair atmosphere - whether as a stand tour, product presentation or exhibitor statement!
You can find more information, the possibility to register and the media library with recorded videos at grindinghub-digital.de.
Exclusive exhibitor video: Fill up to three minutes of film length with your individual content - whether in the form of an interview or as a tour of the stand, there are no limits to your creativity!
Exhibitor video according to main topic: Be part of a series production and create your individual five-minute film length on one of the two main topics:
- Splitting the µ
Tools and auxiliaries for highest precision
- High end technology for high end products
Machines, process chains and digitization for grinding operations
Optionally, a moderator can be booked to guide visitors around the stand and ask specific technical questions in conversation with the exhibitor. The video content can be freely designed by the exhibitor: Team introduction, introduction by the managing director, booth concept, product presentation, activities, promotions, offers and much more. The film length is between three and five minutes, and the shooting time is a maximum of 30 minutes.
All videos are professionally edited and include an intro and outro. A professional production company ensures a high-quality realization.
COSTS: 850,00 €
All prices plus VAT.
All exhibitors are presented with a company proﬁl on the GrindingHub website. The exhibitor profile forms an extension to the classic exhibitor directory and can be used as an additional tool of virtual communication.
- Company data, contact details, photos, videos, company news and much more can be entered.
- Trade fair presence and offers are thus communicated even more widely and promise a high user rate.
Head of Fairs (VDW)
Coordinator Trade Fairs (VDW)